9/26/13

New Hours for October

First let me say thank you to all the vendors and shoppers who came out Saturday for our second annual used stamp yard sale.  We had a great turnout, great sales, and a wonderful Make-n-Take. If you missed it, be sure to mark your calendar for the next one, which will be held on the first Saturday in May, 2014.

I would also like to thank each and every one of you for being so patient, thoughtful, and concerned while I have been recuperating from my back surgery. Thank you for all the cards and well wishes. I must say things have gone very well thus far. That being said, beginning October 1st we will be open Tuesday – Friday 10-5, Saturday 10 - 4, and closed Sunday & Monday. We will see how it goes and hope to be able to continue those hours into the coming months.

One more bit of news. We received the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen in orange, silver, blue, clear, and black. The gold is still on backorder.