More new Hero Arts… stamps, card kits, brand new Shadow Mid-Tone inks, and 6 x 6 Basic Grey paper pads.
Here are just a few of the new stamps that arrived today -
We have some adorable card kits, too. The kits include 4 wood mounted stamps, 12 pre-printed cards and 12 white envelopes. Just perfect when you need to put a quick card together. You can just stamp the sentiment, write your message inside, and pop it in the mail or if you have a little more time you could add some embellishments to make it a little more personal. Either way it’s easy-peasy.
Now for the gorgeous new Hero Hues Mid-Tone Shadow Inks! Here is a color chart from the Hero Arts website comparing the ink colors. For more in-depth information click here.
The eight beautiful new colors are Butter Bar, Bubble Gum, Green Hills, Field Greens, Stonewash, Pool, Wet Cement, and Cup O’ Joe and they are the perfect complement to the Soft Shadow and Chalk Inks.
Mid-Tone Shadow Inks
- Mid-Tone Shadow Inks are specially formulated to blend into paper surfaces leaving a smooth, soft image.
- Mid-Tone Shadow inks come in a variety of rich tones.
- A perfect all around stamping ink, especially with solid type images.
- Quick drying on matte papers.
- Perfect for Faux Letterpress and Stamp Layering techniques.
Last, but certainly not least, the Basic Grey 6 x 6 paper pads -
There you have it, our newest arrivals. See you soon!