Pages

4/19/10

Used Stamp Sale

The Stamper’s Alley 11th Annual Used Stamp Sale is coming up really soon – less than 2 weeks away! So, if you haven’t signed up yet, now is the time. Remember to mark your calendars as well – Saturday, May 1, 10am – 4pm.

I found this coupon in the Walgreen’s ad in Sunday’s paper and thought I’d share it with you. It is in the weekly ad which is in all of their stores as well, so there’s no need to print it from here, just pick up the ad when you go into the store. I thought these reusable bags would be ideal for carrying your purchases home from the sale. We will, of course, have plastic bags available for you but these are more eco-friendly, and you can use them at the grocery store, too! I know I will be buying some. At this price, they are too good to resist.

100418_04A_BASE_cpn_98

See you at the sale!